Sunday, September 26, 2004

texan hold'us

Just a few days now before "the move". I'm just gonna pack my jeep with as much as I can and just go. I'm just going to take the most important stuff, like my airplane seats and 65 bags of twizzlers. The twizzlers on the east coast taste different.

Been playing poker alot lately...




Last week I lost one and one won, and then some lost one when I won one... something like that. I think I angered the poker gods with my poor skills. As you can tell by the picture, all the green chips inexplicably leapt from the table and attacked me. Always wear sunglasses... they go for the eyes.

If you're reading this on Sunday, Sept. 26, you should come to Cooney's Bar tonight for a little going-away shindig. If you're reading this after Sunday, Sept. 26, man that was a cool party until that one guy died.

Keep rockin, grads! Wow, what a year. Don't ever change.

- Class of '84

1 Comments:

Blogger sean said...

Carson, I voted for the new song by Eminem because that song is tha bomb! I want to send a shout out to Missy Jay, Shanella, Lil' Frito, Mama James, Big Baby George and the boyz in Illinoiz! WOOOOOOOO!

Wait, what? What is a Woodsie?

Thu Sep 30, 02:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home