Monday, March 21, 2005

i think i just SOYled myself



Well I'll be a monkey's uncle...

in about 3 months. I told sis not to take that job at the zoo.

In other news, both news stations I worked for in 2004 have won major awards.

http://www.nppa.org/competitions/best_of_tv_photojournalism/2005/winners/photography/station_of_the_year.html

KCCI in Des Moines won runner-up for "Station Of The Year - Small Market", and WHTM in Harrisburg has won runner-up "Station Of The Year - Medium Market". These are amazing accomplishments against incredible odds, and I'm honored to be a part of both teams.

http://www.poynter.org/content/content_view.asp?id=79970

Furthermore, my very good friend Dan Bolsem received an individual national award for spot news, and chief photographer at WHTM Doug Legore received one for general news.



And congratulations to Siskow for doing worse than me in NCAA Tournament Pick'em so far... dude, I picked LSU and UConn, come ON!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home